Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 February, 04:44
still tracking resignations?
https://www.resignation.in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 07:34
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
wow. thank you for the link. i had this one someone put together and eyedrop media did a highlight reel on it but its biggie bigger ...i saw a list once that had lower scale gvt- listed by party, but i wasnt sure of the accuracy... but wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
wow, thats a great image to use! powerful, thank you 🙏💛
does anyone have the eye drop media roll of company resignations? that would be great to also post with this list
04:08 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
23 February, 07:03
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

23 February, 07:12
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
i cant post the link here for some reason. it doesnt seem to be loading but go to
eyedropmedia.com - creativity at its finest and the link to the resignations is there in case you want to post it that way. blessings !