Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!!!GOLD!!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟🌟🌟🌟Dont you just love this guy!🌟🌟🌟🌟
Refusing the test at the airport and while he's at it waking up all the sheeple around him waiting in line to their rights and how to go about it EPIC GOLD!!!
05:41 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 June, 09:48
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Hendy @Nathendy
21 March, 07:07
Yeah this guys in the know! Love it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
21 March, 07:05
I pray this man wants to help lead Canada into the future....a TRUE HERO.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 March, 07:01
πŸ‘You are wonderful, excellent. Soooo good to see.πŸ˜ƒ

Law & Physics @physics171
09 March, 05:41
Juan laying the ground work exposing government traitors, building foundations.
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 February, 01:01
this guy is great❀️a HERO

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
27 February, 02:00
Good for him I wish everybody had the sense to do that.This crap would already be over .πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 February, 06:25
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 February, 06:21
bravo!!!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 03:59
I think its my forth time sharing this. Everytime I see it I share it. Cant be shared enough. This is what needs to happen everywhere in order to get back to some semblance of normalcy. If everybody does it, it will end.

Urban Tart @UrbanTart
23 February, 03:07
Kudos to this Canadian Patriot!

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
23 February, 01:21
Classicβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜‚ How does he find pants to wear with such big πŸ₯ŽβšΎοΈπŸ€πŸŽ±πŸ€£

PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
23 February, 01:19
This is a great site to get info on Mask Mandates and vaccines.
https://www.thehealthyamer... know the law its on our side.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 01:14
They told him not to yell. Really. Is that why he was given a ticket?

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
23 February, 01:04
yes..get the word out..great job Patriot..

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
23 February, 12:59
Love this Patriot! say NO to #test snd #vaccines

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 12:14
❀️❀️❀️

Bec Mags @10sCpa
23 February, 12:05
I love this guy! He made me laugh!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 February, 09:52
There is no applause sufficient for this guy. Hats off, fellow common sense purveyor!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 09:47
Yeah!!!! MADE MY DAY! ❀❀❀❀❀

Nunya Business @AAug22
23 February, 09:36
Same goes for here in the US with the stupid masks! There is no LAW requiring you to wear them so DON'T.

Nunya Business @AAug22
23 February, 11:19
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Lehoozeher I can't see your reply as your account is private.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
23 February, 09:27
😘My Hero!!

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
23 February, 08:49
I love this guy! We need more people with balls of steel like President Trump rather than soy boys like Trudumb & Obummer.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
23 February, 08:36
I LOVE HIM

connie wright @cowri
23 February, 08:32
I think these Countries are waiting on the U.S.A. to get a brain & say NO to all this control. The same people when told to jump off a cliff will do so. I have not worn a mask - I will not wear a mask - if the business will not let me in without a mask - I don't shop there ever again. We need to stand together in all this government BS or should I say Bill Gates BS-he is not a doctor people.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
23 February, 08:38
In response connie wright to her Publication
ME TOO. I've also wrote a bunch of truths on post it notes and go around to stores and slap them on products for people to just "oops"" find..... hash tags and full sentences. Something has got to give with these sheep that REFUSE to listen out of nothing but pride. Pride can't be damaged by reading a post it note.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
23 February, 08:03
loved how one of the airport police had hos mask below his noseπŸ™„

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
23 February, 06:21
And that my frens, is how you do it! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘βœοΈ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 February, 06:15
Thank you SIR! JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!

Those cops look a little long in the tooth. Filling out their days as *COVID COPS* until their million dollar pension kicks in.

Hope they're proud of themselves. Have lost so much respect for cops in all of this. So much.

Cops like to support the Tim Snortin's in town. More cop and fire "chief" cars in parking lot than the debt slaves. Once they leave Horton's they go park their company cars at home and call it a day.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
23 February, 06:09
He knows Who he is...and by his words he took himself OUT
of THEIR presumtion that he was one of the governments Corporate employees (Jurisdiction).
In America....THEY may use the term 'Untied States Citizen' to presume you consented to be a corporate entity, employee, etc and must follow THEIR corporate rules. You have to remove THEIR presumption. Tell them you are not one a government, municipal or territorial corporate employees. (BUT, you can not be a Federal or Municipal employee to state this) Tell them you are a living man or woman, and a law respecting American national, a 'California (name your state)state citizen...and that according to the 4th Amendment - you have the right to be
secure in your person (name and body), papers, possessions and property.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer - for entertainment purposes only ;)
but do a little study on it. Check out Peggy Hall, shes' great
https://www.thehealthyamer...

PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
23 February, 01:23
In response California American to his Publication
Peggy is great. She has been a ball of fire.