Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 05:41
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!!!GOLD!!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟🌟🌟🌟Dont you just love this guy!🌟🌟🌟🌟
Refusing the test at the airport and while he's at it waking up all the sheeple around him waiting in line to their rights and how to go about it EPIC GOLD!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
23 February, 08:32
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I think these Countries are waiting on the U.S.A. to get a brain & say NO to all this control. The same people when told to jump off a cliff will do so. I have not worn a mask - I will not wear a mask - if the business will not let me in without a mask - I don't shop there ever again. We need to stand together in all this government BS or should I say Bill Gates BS-he is not a doctor people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
ME TOO. I've also wrote a bunch of truths on post it notes and go around to stores and slap them on products for people to just "oops"" find..... hash tags and full sentences. Something has got to give with these sheep that REFUSE to listen out of nothing but pride. Pride can't be damaged by reading a post it note.
08:38 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 February, 12:00
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
I like that idea! Good for you

connie wright @cowri
23 February, 08:56
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
A perfect example: you go to an airport - stand in line 6' apart - then you get on the plane - everyone is 1" apart - really, & they still cannot connect the dots. You go into a grocery store - stay 6' apart - their isles are not 6' apart for one - but they are touching your grocery items that you are going to put in your home, who touch that tomato before you did. They don't seem to have a problem with that. I caught on to this nonsense when - you can go into a restaurant to order your food, pay for your food & walk out with your food - you just can not sit down & eat your food.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
23 February, 11:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
I never missed a presser w/ Covid Task force at the start last March. I noticed how FAST the 6' apart, health stickers and plexi glass was installed in box stores. It all looked pretend at these pressers. Something was off. The first word of mail in voting in April I was done. The veil was completely lifted. Then the riots. How people can't see this planned takeover is beyond me. I praise God he gave me the vision and discernment.