Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Burn that swamp to the ground. Alligator tours baby.
04:58 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
13 March, 01:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
the roof the roof is on fire...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
24 February, 11:08
What are they doing? They are removing the grey huts, but so slowly, maybe its all a distraction to keep us watching while something else is going on... Ezra any comment please ? What do you know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 February, 11:13
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
The gray structures look like the sort of trailers that are on construction sites. Maybe the building that used to be in place, which looked like a temporary audience structure to me, was intentional misdirection. 🤔 Curious indeed!

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
24 February, 05:48
Burn the whole place to the ground then flood it and return it to the swamp it once was...

Henry Specter @HSpecter
23 February, 01:05
Anyone know where to buy tickets to the swamp tours?

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
23 February, 05:13
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
you could try here https://www.dctours.us/ 🤔

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
23 February, 12:17
Does this make ANY sense? All of these pictures were taken over about an hour span this morning for Washington D.C. Note in one picture, the pollutants are clearly HIGH by their own scale, but is still labeled as average. Something strange is happening! @GhostEzra

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
23 February, 11:45
yup... watchex it happen... live...

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
23 February, 10:41
👍🍿

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 10:35
I'm so clueless?
Explain please....... lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 11:58
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I think the above screenshot was taken recently from one of Reagan Washington DC live webcams showing smoke rising into the sky. Hopefully, it is an indication that the tunnels under Washington DC are being destroyed. Eventually, it would be a blessing for all of Washington DC to be destroyed and returned to its natural habitat/swamp as a bird santuary. Since it was designed as a sacred satanic city. God is moving mountains and hopefully eventually leveling Washington DC.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
23 February, 10:35
.🎶."Watch out, you might get what you're after
Cool babies, strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house

Hold tight
Wait 'til the party's over
Hold tight
We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house.."🎶

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 10:28
Madee this months ago...still stands bahahaahaha

#BurnIt

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 10:08

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 February, 03:30
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
24 February, 05:52
In response New Years Day to her Publication
One can only hope and pray, that way this madness can finely come to an end. I thought Gone with the Wind was a long movie, this one is just worse than Ground Hog Day... Enough already. Those that haven't woken within the next month lets just slap the shit right out of them.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 10:04
I was hoping for fireworks! Lightening from God blowing the place to smitherins seems fitting. I'd even settle for D.E.W.. Blow that Architectural orgy off the map!
BOOM!!!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 February, 09:50
STEAM/FOG

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
23 February, 11:42
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
lmfao... sorry... we got the proof

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 11:54
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
Nah. It was more than steam. Thick heavy smoke. From the tunnels.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
23 February, 09:04
It's just steam. Richard Cotizen Journalist on Telegram went out at 1:30am to show everybody. He explained that all the buildings and the airport are heated by boiler systems and if the temperature is just right you can see the steam.
https://t.me/richardcitize...

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
23 February, 10:53
In response Denni USA to his Publication
But the boilers aren’t at the Capitol and he didn’t spend any time there. Ghost Ezra warned us on Telegram that things were going to get hot in D.C. He knows. He has been verified and reliable. He meant that, literally. What happened last night was anything but normal.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
23 February, 08:58
So, I figure you're so busy and have lots of notifications, and probably a full message box, so I will start with one of my first questions I wanted to ask you in private. And you can still answer in private if you need to. But I need to know. It's important.

When they had the big MJ death, and his body was seen being carted out and whatever all else happened, was the body a clone? A clone that would be needed for the appearance of a real death? I know clone bodies don't last long, so if he was cloned, the clone would have all the health issues that the original had, and being a clone would deteriorate a lot faster. And if this is the case, would it be that he was cloned perhaps a week or so prior to him being killed off?

So he could be taken out of harm's way before [they] had a chance to kill the real one?

And the reason I ask this isn't because I need MJ to be alive (although I do hope he is, and doing well) but because something like this has happened to someone I'm very c

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
23 February, 09:01
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
close to...

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
23 February, 08:38
Is this gonna end up like Gitmo?
Will Google Earth put a "patch" over it to cover up what really ISN'T there or what IS?

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
23 February, 08:32
i see 2 alligators, oh wait ,sorry its only Nancy and mitch
ordering chinese take out

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 February, 08:26

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 February, 08:21
Still smoke at 8:20am today!

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
23 February, 08:18

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
23 February, 07:32
I was supposed to take my kids to DC for spring break last but had to cancel plans due to covid. I would take them for alligator tours and a cautionary tale.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
23 February, 07:32
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
last year

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
23 February, 07:31
🙏Thank you God, we have all waited so long for this, thank you President Trump, thank you to all involved in bringing down the evil evil cabal🙏

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
23 February, 06:57

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
23 February, 06:57

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
23 February, 06:52
what in the world... what did i miss..

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
23 February, 07:47
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Smoke from the tunnels in DC, I do Believe.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
23 February, 06:14
BURN BABY BURN 🔥🔥🔥DRAIN THE SWAMP

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
23 February, 05:44
Hmm...maybe they're just going to have to divert the Potomac,
flood the city to put the fires out - then go door to door to
dredge the swamp!

Hey...sounds like Juan O Savin's early 'prediction' ;)

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
23 February, 05:42
Rise up, gather round
Rock this place to the ground
Burn it up, let's go for broke
Watch the night go up in smoke

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
23 February, 07:36
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
Pyromania!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 February, 08:15
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
Grew up loving Def Leppard!

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
23 February, 05:28
chestnuts roasting on an open fire!!