The Real One @Roksmyth
"The same way they bring us the movies, is the same way they bring us the news , it’s all production."
-Juan O Savin
03:03 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 11:01
In response The Real One to his Publication
Just had to explain this to my hubby, military that arent involved with this are not handling this well. Great soldiers horrible dissenters lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 06:20
They do this daily on local and national nightly news, the lighting won't match, the swaying trees won't match announcers hair blowing opposite way, it doesn't look as good as these examples so it's easy to spot, benefit of doubt, ok they don't want to fly to report one story, but they'll do it on nightly news where they could easily send a reporter to white house. But will use green screen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
23 February, 05:57
This makes me totally sick .... and they preach to the world. I often wonder if there are any good people amongst them at all. are they afraid to say anything and sothey just go on in silence?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 February, 09:04
what actually is the truth? do we know anymore?

Steve Murray @Stevie
23 February, 06:54
That happened last year at the Vatican. The Pope came out on the balcony and when he turned to go back in... the matrix glitched and the hologram disappeared instantly. Magic.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 03:41
Very fascinating and necessary at times. I'm concerned that there will be people with fragile mental health who aren't going to be able to handle certain info well.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
23 February, 03:33
ok ok now this is getting interesting.