American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 February, 11:31
people are not waking up... people are rushing to get vaccinated.. seriously what gives???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 February, 11:47
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
death wish from death cult groupies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 11:48
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
innocent people believing lies

That is thier unfortunate choice.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
12:01 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
23 February, 12:04
maybe... I can't buy that innocent people garbage I mean maybe some but I think there are quite a bit more that are ACTually into transhumanism...
these people actually believe that they're going to get like extra magical abilities like the X-Men.

transhumanism is #Rebuked

23 February, 12:17
funny... One of my clients actually said to me"maybe I will have superpowers like Wonder woman" because she was so proud that she was vaccined

23 February, 12:17
however there are others that truly believe they are saving other people by vaccinating themselves