American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 February, 11:31
people are not waking up... people are rushing to get vaccinated.. seriously what gives???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 February, 11:47
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
death wish from death cult groupies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 11:48
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
innocent people believing lies

23 February, 12:01
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
That is thier unfortunate choice.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

23 February, 12:04
maybe... I can't buy that innocent people garbage I mean maybe some but I think there are quite a bit more that are ACTually into transhumanism...
these people actually believe that they're going to get like extra magical abilities like the X-Men.

transhumanism is #Rebuked

funny... One of my clients actually said to me"maybe I will have superpowers like Wonder woman" because she was so proud that she was vaccined
12:17 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Proud (Red), click on at the bottom under it