Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 10:24
Ok, so some will think Nana is even more crazy, but then there are some that are gonna know what I am talking about.
I need a little help over here from maybe someone that knows more bout this than me. I need to know how to figure out who my visitors are in my meditation and well not just in meditation now. They ping me off an on all the time now. When I close my eyes I can see faces sometimes but not clear enough to see who they are. I can feel their presence and sometimes lately one seems to be trying oh so hard to get me to know. I am certain there is more than one because they feel different. I dont feel any evil coming from them only warmth.
My question is how do I connect with them better?
Anyone???......
For real asking yall I am not looney tunes and I dont have any fookn weird phychosis.
I have been raising my vibrations and meditating with frequecy sounds and well now having all these visions, dreams, and visitors.
All pleasant, but Nana YOU KNOW HAS QUESTIONS????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
22 February, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Slower...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 10:50
In response Canada Knife to his Publication
?

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
Deep topic, meditation good, ley lines, crystals. Your blessed Patriot, for a reason! God Bless and Godspeed! Pray for Trump!
11:11 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CanadaKnife in this post can reply
22 February, 11:23
In response Canada Knife to his Publication
I will have to look up leylines and cystals.