Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok, so some will think Nana is even more crazy, but then there are some that are gonna know what I am talking about.
I need a little help over here from maybe someone that knows more bout this than me. I need to know how to figure out who my visitors are in my meditation and well not just in meditation now. They ping me off an on all the time now. When I close my eyes I can see faces sometimes but not clear enough to see who they are. I can feel their presence and sometimes lately one seems to be trying oh so hard to get me to know. I am certain there is more than one because they feel different. I dont feel any evil coming from them only warmth.
My question is how do I connect with them better?
Anyone???......
For real asking yall I am not looney tunes and I dont have any fookn weird phychosis.
I have been raising my vibrations and meditating with frequecy sounds and well now having all these visions, dreams, and visitors.
All pleasant, but Nana YOU KNOW HAS QUESTIONS????
10:24 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
22 February, 11:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
for some reason referring to yourself in the 3rd prson and calling yourself nana drives me crazy and idk why lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Harmon @carlasherea
22 February, 11:27
In response reaper myer to his Publication
hahahahahaha!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 11:28
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I am so sorry but I am afraid you just made me laugh out load. 😘
Nana is really hoping that is the worst annowance that you ever have.😇💜

American Woman @American_Woman45
22 February, 10:49
Research "astral prjection". There are apparently herbs & essential oils you can use to help you focus. You have been choosen as a messenger. Don't be ashamed of it - BE HONORED. God bless angel! 🙏

22 February, 10:57
In response American Woman to her Publication
Not ashamed just feel like I should do a better job of it. I try really hard to pull it forward. It is getting better and more powerful than at the begining. I guess I am just too impatient. Always been a doer with a sword. Hard sometimes to lay down the sword and wait.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 February, 10:42
🙏Dear Nana...YOU are known for praying for others. :) Ask them their names. YOU have 'touched' more people than You know. GOD Bless YOU

22 February, 10:47
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Well I asked them to show me their faces and they do but they are just to vage to make out and one seems to be trying sooo hard to make me see.

22 February, 10:48
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
That is so sweet you make joy water leak out, so do they sometimes.

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
22 February, 10:40
Slower...

22 February, 10:50
In response Canada Knife to his Publication
?