Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Nancy Schempp @G_R_A_M_A_S777
29 March, 04:57
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
And Obummer was taken in by Great Grandpa Prescott Bush, taken off the streets in Kenya, programmed & abused till his commie mother & father raised him. Michael Lavaughn is his handler....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
29 March, 05:02
In response Nancy Schempp to his Publication
I believe he is. Bush also work Mike Pence. Mike Pence was planning with Paul Ryan to take Trump out. That didnt end so well for Pence. The Pence you see is not real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
29 March, 01:49
DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT I READ HE'S MALCOLM Xs SON. It's out there if you want to resesrch it.

chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 07:09
I’VE NEVER LIKED THIS MAN❗️🤨 he’s full of evil, him and his minions❗️🤨

James Mays @wLandJforAll
11 March, 10:04
Groomed by nastiness

billy Wales @billy_wales
26 February, 08:02
He is another on the UK. Kenya was a British protectorate when he was born there.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 March, 07:06
In response billy Wales to his Publication

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
23 February, 05:27
Exactly - those "parents" NOT parents - no DNA connection; also "Kenyan" NOT Kenyan; all part of the big con.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
23 February, 02:10
hes also a decendant of hitlers

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 February, 01:36
Sheriff how Joe Arpaio in AZ brought this to light and was ridiculed and his career destroyed. I believe 100% of it's truth.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
23 February, 12:07
Now it makes sense why Trump was so vocal about the birth certificate years ago...

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
23 February, 12:01

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 February, 11:50
ohhh and who is his grandpa?? adolf ? 🤪

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 February, 11:49
and his wife is a man and his kids are borrowed

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:48
He came promising Hope & Change & the liberal fools bought it!

This is the kind of change we got!

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
23 February, 12:32
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yes, I voted for Obama during his first term. Did you vote for Daddy & son Bush? We were ALL fooled. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 February, 11:29
I tell you...I saw him give a speech at the DNC in 2004 & thought, he's being groomed to run for president one of these days just like Bill Clinton was
And we know *that* went so well!
Had nothing to do with skin color, I just didn't like the little weasel
People kept digging around about the birth certificate - remember the "birther" movement? And all kinds of peculiarities kept coming up & I started thinking, I really don't think he's a US citizen. And what he was doing through the courts, (corporations as people, obamacare) was maddening & sending that money to Iran had the whiff of a bribe
Yeah, it was infuriating & yes I admit my skin crawled too
Something just wasn't right about him - or a lot of people for that matter

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:49
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
His high school years should have been enough to convince anyone.

He was openly gay, had a head for cocaine & was passed around as a sex toy to various older men...

Then began passing himself around to rich older men...

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
23 February, 11:28
Now he is dead -- we move on to change

slick roq @slickroQ
23 February, 02:32
His father is Frank Marshall Davis.

I am What I am @OfLight
23 February, 12:23
For me I don't care where he is from TRAITORS ARE HERE... they are amongst us all.. wake the $#%^ UP!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
22 February, 11:58
🧐🧐 Real Daddy???

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
23 February, 12:07
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Dumbo ears for sure

Nancy Schempp @G_R_A_M_A_S777
29 March, 04:53
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
He was taken off the Kenyan streets as a baby & was abused & groomed by Great Grandpa Bush until his death then handed over to his commie adoptive parents.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
22 February, 11:51
I have been saying this very thing for at least 10 years.. I have yet to find people willing to talk about Muslims much less how we have been infiltrated by them as well as CCP! It's a double whammy!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 11:05
Yes, no doubt about it!!

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
22 February, 11:07
Reached as high as 95th Satanic Priest, May he burn in hell for being a Pedo. He's the one that got Mikey executed, ratted him out. Can't wait to see the faces of people who worshipped Michelle (Mikey) when they comprehend that fooken mess.

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
22 February, 11:01
i normally try to start clean slate with any public figure, but the moment I saw his greasy smile my discernment meter pegged off the chart and my skin tried to crawl off my body.
God set off every red flag warning system I had like the 4th of July at Rushmore.
most politicians are little e evil, this one of HUGE E bold italicized EVIL. God didn't lie.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 February, 12:05
In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication
Right there with you as soon as he opened his mouth.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 February, 10:55
those are great reasons,
I can think of a few extra myself

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 February, 10:53
Truth...