Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:23
This movie has a TON of actors. It's not just Bidan. Fyi. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
I bet AOC is an actor. No way someone is that dumb. Also, didn't she originally say she responded it an ad for an actress?
09:26 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BertActual in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 February, 09:55
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
😏 I thought so too.
She was great cannon fodder for memes in the beginning though. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

scroll for 4 memes ‡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 February, 10:17
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
First time I saw her when she was running "Whore of Babylon" popped out of my mouth & I did NOT say it!
First time I saw Obama, "AntiChrist" popped outta my mouth & I did not say it.
While I say things without thinking ALL the time, this wasnt the same thing, SO its gonna take a LOT of evidence to convince me otherwise!πŸ˜‚
Bit more than happy to keep an open mind when that evidence shows up!

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
22 February, 09:51
Weird you brought that up. Ive been having this nagging feeling she isnt what she seems. and fighting an inner battle to consider she just might be hired by the good guys. I must be off my rocker, but i do remember the ad

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
22 February, 09:49
"no way someone is that dumb" tears rolling down my face from laughing.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:28
😎