Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 February, 01:33
More and more police departments are saying they will NOT enforce mask mandate.

Sounds like Trump's America, not Bidens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
I had walked by two officers walking side by side one another they weren't wearing a mask or social distancing niether was I. I smiled at them and we kept walking our own way THE END.

( BTW, I tell every officer, fire fighter, and military men and women that I see that I love them.)
09:05 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 February, 10:18
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
What do you love about them? There is not lawful authority for their positions, they are guilty of crimes against humanity.
So sad people dont even know, in support of tyrannical traitors, complicit in war crimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
23 February, 01:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I see people as individuals, I don't group people together. I'm well aware there are bad people in this world but it isn't going to stop me from spreading love. Yah know? :)