More and more police departments are saying they will NOT enforce mask mandate.

Sounds like Trump's America, not Bidens.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Wife. Mother. MT. Student of the truth. I'd rather be camping.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

im extra proud of the sherriff in my county. cascade county MT sherriff slaughter. he is a patriot! he has openly said he will not enforce the mandates or infringe on our rights in any way. he also said that he doesnt think we should be listening to appointed people and that we should be voting them in. not to mention he was on the human trafficking task force before we voted him in. ❤🇺🇲🙏

Can anyone name one lawful police/y force, department in the America, and Canada?
Police the word was altered, the meaning and spelling.
Hundreds of years ago policy, was police.
Forcing statutes, regulations, codes, calling them laws is treason, sedition, slavery, crimes against humanity, police/y officers are the minions that keep slavery going by choice.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I had walked by two officers walking side by side one another they weren't wearing a mask or social distancing niether was I. I smiled at them and we kept walking our own way THE END.

( BTW, I tell every officer, fire fighter, and military men and women that I see that I love them.)

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

What do you love about them? There is not lawful authority for their positions, they are guilty of crimes against humanity.
So sad people dont even know, in support of tyrannical traitors, complicit in war crimes.

(1) Show this thread

Archaeology, Science, Sci-Fi, Geometry, Sailing, Diving, Accelerators, Restoration, architecture, space, terraforming, recently: politics

Ohhappy day. They just enforced the mask mandate for each school kid in germany in a new form. They used to be waering shawls, and shields, and self-made masks. First off, shields and shawls no longer allowed, now cloth masks no longer allowed, now, only medical or ffp2 masks allowed from yesterday onwards (message arrived after it was too late for the first day of school after lockdown, so no parent would be prepared and the happy coming back gathering of monday now turns into a not so happy gathering on tuesday, new mask mandate (how is a 6 year old possibly handling this? The only kid's maks of medical type are all chinese in our shops, and i am never going to put a chinese mask on his face, who knows, what's in them?). So i'll give him adult masks, and see, whether the teachers are pulling it off and exchange it or not. Struggles here, i hate this system!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In response MrSpock 007 to her Publication

Hang in there 🙏. So many harmful effects by wearing masks. USA is not any better!

(1) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Too many police departments are corrupt and violate peoples rights. People must hold cops, attorneys, and judges accountable.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I dont know any police officer in my area of PA thats enforcing it. As a matter of fact, my 2nd job, as a bartender doesnt require you to wear one and the po-po are in there all the time. And we do bar service 🖕🏽Wolf.

How about Trump just comes out and tell us whats really going on at this point. So many unanswered questions still.

1) What happen to the election fraud with foreign interference?
2) 30 days have past - Does Biden or Bidan EO's count?
3) High lvl ppl arrested - Great! Please share a credible source on this
4) Big talk on EBS? Never came but constant teases on it.
5) Who is our President? TRUMP, Biden, Bidan, the military?

I love Jesus, my husband of 41 years 5 children & 13 grandchildren✝️❤️ I’m the wife of an Army Veteran🧑🏼‍🚀 I’m a Patriot🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

I would prefer to give the military time to find all of the explosives buried underground by the cabal to destroy our water systems. I'm more than happy to wait until that's done.

Archaeology, Science, Sci-Fi, Geometry, Sailing, Diving, Accelerators, Restoration, architecture, space, terraforming, recently: politics

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

most prabably the emergency NORADs.

(2) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I still see people outside walking in our neighborhood wearing a mask.I give up.

Came a little late to the party, but proud to call myself awake and a Patriot. Just recently joined the Got Suspended by Twitter Club.

Thank God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

And Nana's Mayor has never allowed a mask law in our county

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Fortunatley for Nana's little town of about 150k, Nana and others worked very hard for about 5 yrs to take down most of the deep state here and get a mayor elected that was not a professional politican or lawyer, a good human with some fookn sense!
Well one of Nana's besties as well. When he first came to work as the director of EMS 2 decades ago, he came to me and asked me how to survive the job as no one else has been able to. Our deep state commisioners had chewed up& spit out all the rest. I told him to never compromise doing it by the book for anyone NEVER,& to make damn sure on any given day that he knew more than the 18 men running the county about his dept & every other dept than they did. He stayed as director as long as he wanted to & completely rebuilt our EMS dept to one of the best in the state, & they NEVER got the upper hand on him because he always knew more than they did. Now he is Mayor! And they are toast!

Where I live there is no hope. I just saw a 30-something woman in a mask, talking on a phone outside a building in town. She is about 7 months pregnant and doesn't know her developing baby needs oxygen. It seems they stopped teaching Biology in schools?

Important info for all: People who drink decaf coffee are not to be trusted. We're all a little nuts.

Texas has an exemption rule, but businesses can still refuse service for any reason whatsoever. Usually I just leave, I won't argue. It just makes the situation worse. I mean, if I really wanted to, I could call the atorney general and say that this business refuses service to people with disabilities that prevents them from wearing masks. But I'm not disabled, and will not exploit that rule for my political gain.

Husband, father, business owner, 2nd amendment supporter, Trump supporter!

Fuck their mandates. It's not LAW so NO "law enforcement" officer can enforce shit!

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11

I have never, not once, worn a mask and I won't.

Montgomery County, Texas (where I live)...

"Those who don’t wear a mask could face a fine of up to $250 following a warning, but MCSO says the language of the order makes it difficult to enforce as it doesn't allow law enforcement agencies to detain, arrest or jail violators.

"The language in the Governor's order could subject our agency, and Montgomery County as a whole, to civil liability as stopping someone for a face covering related issue could be constructed or misconstructed as a detention. Additionally, holding someone for the purpose of issuing a citation related to a fine is a legally defined detention under current Texas Law," the release said."

the police at my grocer straight up give you the nod while shopping without a mask - virtue signalers are way worse

Mine eyes have seen the GLory of the coming of the Lord. Government Of the People by the People for the People. Currahee!

In Ohio we have the little turd Dewine...a RINO, many here are of the same ilk

PDs will not enforce in many areas that is true.
However, once you step foot on private property / establishment such as going into a store they have the right to refuse service.
I was basically told to mask, or leave. Or they would call the cops on me under the guise of tresspassing.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response John Frogger to his Publication

know your rights. check your state website. FULL order here states its a "requirement" unless you have a medical reason for not wearing one, for both public & private prop. they are not allowed to ask what your condition is (medical privacy) & not allowed to decline service (discrimmination)
calling corporate or speaking to the owner can help. you can also choose not to support businesses that dont support your freedoms

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Denali1620) can see their posts

Woot!! Go Potus!! I love u!! America too! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Small But Mighty. Defender Of Innocents. Protector Of Opinions. Thesaurus Of Jams. Collector Of Strays (Kids, Fur Babies, Hungry Neighbors).

Unless you live in Whackjob run Broward or Pinellas county Fl!!! These cops are mask mandate CRAZY!!!

The only mandate Joe will be making is lunch with Rachel.

Husband, father, business owner, 2nd amendment supporter, Trump supporter!

In response J.J. Astor to his Publication

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response J.J. Astor to his Publication

I had to run a DNA test ... just had to 😜

(4) Show this thread

My 'Merica!

In response d’Artagnan Dumas to his Publication

Tee shirt slogan?

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'm not here for followers..

Sounds like God's America not joe's.

!! !!