Doq Holliday @doqholliday
More and more police departments are saying they will NOT enforce mask mandate.

Sounds like Trump's America, not Bidens.
01:33 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 February, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Can anyone name one lawful police/y force, department in the America, and Canada?
Police the word was altered, the meaning and spelling.
Hundreds of years ago policy, was police.
Forcing statutes, regulations, codes, calling them laws is treason, sedition, slavery, crimes against humanity, police/y officers are the minions that keep slavery going by choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
22 February, 09:05
I had walked by two officers walking side by side one another they weren't wearing a mask or social distancing niether was I. I smiled at them and we kept walking our own way THE END.

( BTW, I tell every officer, fire fighter, and military men and women that I see that I love them.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 February, 10:18
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
What do you love about them? There is not lawful authority for their positions, they are guilty of crimes against humanity.
So sad people dont even know, in support of tyrannical traitors, complicit in war crimes.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
22 February, 08:17
Too many police departments are corrupt and violate peoples rights. People must hold cops, attorneys, and judges accountable.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
22 February, 08:16
I dont know any police officer in my area of PA thats enforcing it. As a matter of fact, my 2nd job, as a bartender doesnt require you to wear one and the po-po are in there all the time. And we do bar service 🖕🏽Wolf.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 08:09
How about Trump just comes out and tell us whats really going on at this point. So many unanswered questions still.

1) What happen to the election fraud with foreign interference?
2) 30 days have past - Does Biden or Bidan EO's count?
3) High lvl ppl arrested - Great! Please share a credible source on this
4) Big talk on EBS? Never came but constant teases on it.
5) Who is our President? TRUMP, Biden, Bidan, the military?

Kat Ayers @PatriotKat59
22 February, 08:37
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I would prefer to give the military time to find all of the explosives buried underground by the cabal to destroy our water systems. I'm more than happy to wait until that's done.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
22 February, 07:28
I still see people outside walking in our neighborhood wearing a mask.I give up.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 February, 07:27
Thank God.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 06:37
And Nana's Mayor has never allowed a mask law in our county

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 06:36
Fortunatley for Nana's little town of about 150k, Nana and others worked very hard for about 5 yrs to take down most of the deep state here and get a mayor elected that was not a professional politican or lawyer, a good human with some fookn sense!
Well one of Nana's besties as well. When he first came to work as the director of EMS 2 decades ago, he came to me and asked me how to survive the job as no one else has been able to. Our deep state commisioners had chewed up& spit out all the rest. I told him to never compromise doing it by the book for anyone NEVER,& to make damn sure on any given day that he knew more than the 18 men running the county about his dept & every other dept than they did. He stayed as director as long as he wanted to & completely rebuilt our EMS dept to one of the best in the state, & they NEVER got the upper hand on him because he always knew more than they did. Now he is Mayor! And they are toast!

Flagged Falsely @solatticus
22 February, 02:09
the police at my grocer straight up give you the nod while shopping without a mask - virtue signalers are way worse

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
22 February, 01:47
Monkey Werx said on Friday that "Joe" was flying to the Pfizer plant in MI but the call sign on the plane did not say AF1 which would be completely out of the norm. He suggested either it was due to some perceived threat or.......interesting.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 February, 01:45
Woot!! Go Potus!! I love u!! America too! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
22 February, 01:41
The only mandate Joe will be making is lunch with Rachel.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 01:58
In response Blue Jay to his Publication

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
22 February, 04:27
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
I had to run a DNA test ... just had to 😜

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 01:35
Sounds like God's America not joe's.

North *** @Northstar
22 February, 01:34
!! !!