(CONFIRMED x2)!!

Feb 28 = 2/28 = Q-D 228
= “USA_leadership change”

6 dots (......) are only found in two Q-D’s 228 & 40
4, 10, 20 is only found in two Q-D’s 40 & 35

Q-D 35 = “It is time to take back our country
and make America great again.”

THANK YOU Dan Scavino ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
20 February, 07:01
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Honestly what is the point of getting all excited on these Q drops? 30 days are up, everyone got so excited that Q mention done in 30 as well. Bidens EO goes into effect? Whats happenign at the SC? Just viewing for now, chit chatting and giving opinions? We keep hearing there is EBS, that did not happen. March 4th? Probably won't happen. Can someone please explain all this to me? Its getting tough on some of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
Don't pay attention to those who throw out dates. They may be trying to give others hope but in reality they are setting them up for disappointment when those dates come and go and nothing happens. Just know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and there are very few people who know the entire plan. Most only know certain parts. A Colonel doesn't give the enemy any intel on what his army is planning on doing. Dates are only guesstimates and are sometimes many are thrown out at once in order to confuse the enemy. This is what I have understood from those who are great at deciphering things.

There are a few people I follow that have good intel... on www.rumble.com "And We Know" is one and "X22 Report" is the other. They have podcasts several times a week.
08:43 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise is the Goal, click on at the bottom under it