Only people mentioned by 45BestPotusEver in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
25 February, 08:26
In response Steel Burke to his Publication
all part of trumps plan,he had to go through all the legal red tape so it all falls on our great military. if this goes into court it will take years to get right and none of us want to wait any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
23 February, 12:58
She's a patriot....taking one for the team. This thing is not about the courts. It has to be military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frey Knights @FreyKnights
23 February, 12:49
It's hard not to be upset at these people, I do think these people are half evil and the somewhat sane ones prolly get death threats by their own team every day, i feel a lot of politicans are being threatened, their families, but take the risk damn. They will kill them eventually, so to see some male polticians who are 60 plus won't just do their job and fuck the threats!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
23 February, 12:46
i think u guys might be off base here.

she just mainlined the whole thing right to the military.

she is a patriot

if the civil process fails, the military has a constitutional obligation to step in.

you want traitors to go thru the corrupt, civil courts?

or u want them to get a one way ticket to GITMO

when she voted against POTUS and dismissed the case, she enabled the military to takeover.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
23 February, 12:56
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Both Barrett and Kavanaugh are Patriots. They had to vote no in order for the military to be in charge. I do believe this is why President Trump has not sent out a statement to condemn the SC's decision. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
23 February, 12:46
I feel like Trump kind of had a suspicion about the ones that would stab them in the back. So he in fact put them in a place where they could prove that. Just my assumption. And his brilliance if so.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 February, 12:36
Your a slimy bitch and your going down.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 12:32
What cracks me up is that I TOLD FOLKS THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

So I'm all ROTFLMAO while others are all "How could she?!!"

People, ACB is a JESUIT, just like Fauci.

Jesuits are sworn to kill, maim & destroy us!

I believe Trump nominated her in order to expose her!

Do a deep dive into the Jesuits & you'll be amazed at what you find!

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
23 February, 12:49
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
keep your enemies close