d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 06:57
Bringing this @vincentkennedy archive back for good measure :)

Q22
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER PRESIDENT used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 07:09
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Time Travelers I tell you! Watch the series called Travelers and see how they know exactly when something happens in the past, because they already know the outcome and what happens in the future. Then bring someone back and change that outcome if it was bad. There are so many TV series especially, that totally hi on this bit of info that VK has mentioned. The Timeline we are on needed the SC to deny to stay on course. If they had changed their decision, they would have chnaged the reminder of the Timeline and nobody would know anymore what is going to happen next! So in this case, it was good they stayed on the pre determined timeline for the Future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tesla.
The handoff.

Either time travel.
The cube.
Or both.
07:52 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 February, 12:18
Did you know that Tesla was the Uncle of John G. Trump ?

That would make DJT related to Tesla.

They are all in the Secret Society "Plus Ultra".

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:11
I have 2 many 11's around me in the 70s......my guess even earlier than that... :)

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
22 February, 10:05
❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️🙌

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 February, 09:25
I vote for the cube/Tesseract and Tesla handoff. I think the Marvel Series is a wealth of information and Howard Stark was cast after Tesla.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
22 February, 09:15
Fantastic! So all we've heard and known is that Trump was chosen because he couldn't be bought and now that's wrong? So we've been sitting on our damn thumbs waiting for something to happen instead of fighting for our country and PRESIDENT??!!

22 February, 10:30
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
The Military didn't choose Trump; however the Military is still very closely involved in the plan.

He was the Commander in Chief after all.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
22 February, 08:33
I would really like to hear more about the "there is a misconception that Trump was chosen to become president by our Military". I have heard others speak about the military reaching out to Trump to run for President, but I have never really read or seen anything convincing. It was more wishful thinking I guess. I assumed that if the military chose Trump, then they wouldn't let this election fraud stand, and that they would intervene and put Trump back in as President for the next 4 years.

Angel Simpson @GApeach
22 February, 09:01
In response USA DAR to his Publication
i posted a link today on here. or just look up General Dunford 😎 Huge Q proof

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 07:56
Remember that EO about Ai that was one of the last ones from Trump. Back then I was wondering why would we want something to do with Ai... Then I started thinking. quantum.gov opened a website and it seems much points to Quantum Reality sooner or later. Another important factor. Because in the Future in the TV series called Travelers, the Future had a Quantum Frame Ai. that was able to send consciousness back to the past, but ony into dying people. People who have expired, if it was not for a Traveler entering them at exact moment of predicted death. What if in the Future (Plus Ultra, Tomorrow Land, New World) there is a Quantum Ai, helping with the plan and we in the past have to have a connection device so that Quantum Ai from Future can directly interface with past? Just my thoughts going wild.

22 February, 08:11
I LOVE IT.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
22 February, 09:22
love this! also the "...tomorrow land, new world..." reminded me of Disney 🤔