d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 06:57
Bringing this @vincentkennedy archive back for good measure :)

Q22
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER PRESIDENT used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Time Travelers I tell you! Watch the series called Travelers and see how they know exactly when something happens in the past, because they already know the outcome and what happens in the future. Then bring someone back and change that outcome if it was bad. There are so many TV series especially, that totally hi on this bit of info that VK has mentioned. The Timeline we are on needed the SC to deny to stay on course. If they had changed their decision, they would have chnaged the reminder of the Timeline and nobody would know anymore what is going to happen next! So in this case, it was good they stayed on the pre determined timeline for the Future.
07:09 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 07:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Tesla.
The handoff.

Either time travel.
The cube.
Or both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:11
I have 2 many 11's around me in the 70s......my guess even earlier than that... :)

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 February, 12:18
Did you know that Tesla was the Uncle of John G. Trump ?

That would make DJT related to Tesla.

They are all in the Secret Society "Plus Ultra".