d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 06:57
Bringing this @vincentkennedy archive back for good measure :)

Q22
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER PRESIDENT used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by knightbreed in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
22 February, 11:34
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
literaly referrenced this today!!! only ONE way...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 February, 08:38
The Marvel movies are chock FULL of messages from God actually.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 February, 08:37
And remeber Dr. Strange didn't tell Tony Stark (or anyone) what that outcome was so it didn't change the timeline.

Not only are we watching a movie, but the movies have been telling us for years how this plays out. I think it's time to go watch Rudy.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
22 February, 08:40
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
OH that's interesting! I remember thinking when Thanos took away half the planet and his reasoning, it rang true and was very realist but wouldn't be popular. Glad i wasn't the only one that saw something in there.

22 February, 10:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Precisely.

If Strange had told Stark, or anyone the fine details of the timeline, it would not have occurred as forseen.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 08:20
Well heres a clue then from Dr Strange, bad events had to happen like it did in Infinity War. But rememeber this....it took 5 YEARS for the avengers to make it happen. So are we saying that yes Trump will prevail, but will take 5 years according to Dr Strange's timeline?

22 February, 10:28
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
I only see loose interpretations from Strange, that can be connected to our own reality.

I don't see it too literally.

I can't say for certain, but I would say it will be much sooner than 4 years.

22 February, 08:12
"How many did we win?"

"Only ]WON["