Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you had once told me that I would be analysing type mismatches in tweets and chan posts for possible casts of data between formats… and hunting for meaning in deltas… me sez u mad. But it's happened.
06:39 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 March, 01:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I know right where you are coming from Martin. I do miss your photo's can you share some on AnomUP?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 February, 10:44
Blessing that the numbers never lie...
Certainly helps Light the way for this Patriot.

Patterns+Synchronicity+Discernment (what I refer to as your "GPS"...God Positioning System...)

Cheers~
😇💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 February, 07:57
Truth! It's so nutty! Here's an example from today:

I was watching an old interview that YT recommended with Blake/Gwen/Pharrell and Adam (promo for The Voice; prob because I love the Blake/Gwen romance) 😍...and when asked how many kids he wanted, Adam says 17. 😳

And, then he says 17 a few more times; so does Gwen and the Announcer. 🤔. I would never have even noticed that before all this! Don't know if it's a coincidence or code, or what!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 February, 07:58
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 07:03
NEVER been anything more important to do!
what an amaaaaazing time to be alive.

Aletha Arm @AlethaArm
22 February, 06:51
i understand that. I just ordered your book. Excited to read it.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 February, 06:49
Me too, my friend, me too!!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
22 February, 06:42
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣