Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
17 March, 01:10
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
see how fast they start talking out of the other side of their asses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 March, 12:58
every single one of them, every cent, maximum scrutiny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
17 March, 12:45
awesome idea!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 February, 09:14
Congress wants finances investigated? Let's give it to 'em! Ram it in and break it off! HAH!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 08:05
You know whats a really great idea? - END ALL THIS BS RIGHT NOW, AND ARREST EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE ELCTION FRAUD.

What happend to "election fraud" is the greatest crime in the country? Why isnt anyone asking about that? Thats what this whole thing was about since day1. Multiple agencies confirmed this, but yet here we are seeing all the traitors flapping their mouths. No arrests of high lvl have been made. Ppl said they have all been arrested already but yet no one can produce a single credible source of it. Why are we all getting played here. I voted for the right President, he won fair and sqaure. Yet we have to keep guessing and begging for answers. BS

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
22 February, 07:59
I can't believe how easy those swamp rats are making this! Are they really that stupid?

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
22 February, 07:01
I was just thinking that. Investigate all of them. Let's start with Biden, then on to Pelosi, next Feinstein, after that Boxer, Schumer, and on down the line.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 February, 05:47
We would definitely see where the money is filtered from. Take Biden for example receiving monies that were left over when the banks were bailed out. Where did he put his money.....appears Morgan Stanley was the recipient. Someone earlier posted the document which would have to be an actual employee of Morgan Stanley. I wonder how many other investment firms took stolen money.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 February, 05:46
Is the Congress going to actually investigate itself though?? that's the only problem i see

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 February, 05:40
Plausible it's part of The Plan....
🇺🇸😎⚔
#Boomerang

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
22 February, 05:37

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 06:46
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Still fighting election fraud, still waiting to hear back from SC, still waiting to see if Biden is real or fake...Lost of "still questions" if you ask me

Iva Watson @2know
22 February, 07:19
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
And now they're going to trample through he and his families taxes! they've opened Pandora's box and made it open season on themselves.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 February, 05:35
They're going after a man who "technically" isn't even in office!!!! 😹😹😹

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
22 February, 05:23
Trump is the most investigated person on the planet, including by the IRS. He is also the most clean person on the planet. Thats why the libs have to lie and make up things!