vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 02:02
Oprah spent 30 years on TV spreading positive, uplifting messeges to the masses, while trafficking & sacrificing & consuming children behind closed doors, successfully fooling EVERYONE. FOR 30 YEARS.
General Flynn warned to, "Beware of false prophets".
"Be careful who you follow" can't be stressed enough. There are those who WON'T put their foot down & put a stop to anons in believing they're insiders. Why? Cuz it boosts their following. They also WON'T send you down new rabbit holes (if any at all) & only regurgitate already circulating info. Who do they prop up on a regular basis? One of those he props up claimed to be King David reincarnated & allowed / encouraged ppl to believe he's part of Q team, & put one anons life in danger as a result. WHO lead you to THIS platform? Who advertised it to lead you here? Now, who OWNS this platform? $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
Hey, V can you follow me back; I have something I would like for you to check out if possible, thanks.
03:03 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 03:15
In response Patriot May to her Publication
I gotchu! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396