vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Oprah spent 30 years on TV spreading positive, uplifting messeges to the masses, while trafficking & sacrificing & consuming children behind closed doors, successfully fooling EVERYONE. FOR 30 YEARS.
General Flynn warned to, "Beware of false prophets".
"Be careful who you follow" can't be stressed enough. There are those who WON'T put their foot down & put a stop to anons in believing they're insiders. Why? Cuz it boosts their following. They also WON'T send you down new rabbit holes (if any at all) & only regurgitate already circulating info. Who do they prop up on a regular basis? One of those he props up claimed to be King David reincarnated & allowed / encouraged ppl to believe he's part of Q team, & put one anons life in danger as a result. WHO lead you to THIS platform? Who advertised it to lead you here? Now, who OWNS this platform? $$$
02:02 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
23 February, 07:52
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
I followed VK from twitter when I was banned there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
23 February, 01:12
i followed GhostEzra off of his Gab account and found out about anon up. following crumbs here still. I try to dig alot and connect some dots but i dont get alot of attention. I like this site as its not banning and crazy judgemental alot of like minded fun people but mostly landed here because i gave the finger to Facebook Twitter Instagram and Parler too since I do gab Telegram and Anon up. I follow GhostEzra. He works at the DOD and is Q IMHO. I dig alot I back up everything with facts too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 February, 01:19
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
GhostEzra is Fake. He just blocked me cuz i disproved something he posted. Cant have ppl pointing out when ur wrong, right?

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 February, 11:02
No idea. The site registration was issued by GoDaddy, and the owner info is private. You need to show just cause for them to reveal the owner.

I treat all sites as unreliable, and don't trust the identity of anyone posting. Some have even admitted they are just mirroring a known player who is now on telegram or parler. I judge the info by its own merits, and research everything. Same as I did back on twitter.

It's very annoying that telegram won't let you register if you don't use their app. I have only a workstation. And they won't even let you browse without an id, unless someone links you directly to a particular feed. I won't use parler because of the ID reqs.

Thanks to cancel culture for this. No one wants to post other than anonymously. While anon IDs won't protect us from malicious actors who try hard, at least you won't get easily harassed by the online mob if you say something they don't like. This has to end. Bullying is not acceptable!

Whether Eye @WhetherEye
23 February, 12:20
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Yes. Don't care who owns this site. It doesn't matter. Use many sites, with many identities. Disposable registration email. VPN and Tor. Learn, verify, spread the good stuff, ignore the rest. Easy! All the rest is ego and trickery.

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
22 February, 10:04
I checked out this site just a few weeks back because Gab was so slow with growing pains and ive been one of the few still surviving on blue bird land. I tried it because VK shared he was here. So i have no clue what you are referring to but i do notice its a certain grouping of people here and the few others I have really respected are over on telegram. Ive been more of a wallflower on most sites as I have tried to absorb all this info since waking up last march. So much my head spins and so much infighting and struggling to discern a solid voice from the rest.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 February, 09:40
Satan will preach the gospel if he believes he can use it to his advantage.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 February, 05:21
Spread the messege carefully, Jesus said never speak ill of Satan. Our words, no matter how they are formed, give him power.

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
22 February, 03:03
Hey, V can you follow me back; I have something I would like for you to check out if possible, thanks.

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 03:15
In response Patriot May to her Publication
I gotchu! 🙏

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
22 February, 02:48
I followed VK. It is a patriot platform created to allow us to gather with other like-minded people and share news and information. Its home.❤️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 February, 02:33
Umm this site seems to be better than Parlor or Gab. Do you know who owns it? I think most of us are fully awake to discern. God is who you follow. I do enjoy being here with the good ones I followed on Twat. But its interesting the "big accounts" are not here, which is refreshing. 🙏🏽💖🇺🇸

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
22 February, 09:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Agree 100%!🙌😇

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 February, 02:20
Who does own this platform? I was recommended here when I left Twatter.

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
22 February, 02:44
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I have wondered the same thing myself; I truly believe the people who own it are good people and they support the cause, but who is over this; who created it? This is a good question.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 February, 02:12
i dont know if people are ready for this level of knowing but arent the children worth saving?

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
22 February, 02:09
v - i follwed you. missed you over on the twitter verse.

thank you for remaining for the cause of truth.