STL Anon @STLAnon
NEW - Biden AG pick Merrick Garland says #Antifa attacks on federal courthouse may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night.
02:58 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
22 February, 07:11
In response STL Anon to his Publication
are we in the Twilight Zone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 February, 07:34
In response anon anon to her Publication
These demonrats are pure evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
22 February, 07:07
Clearly, we're dealing with a genius here. 🙄

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 06:48
yeah, I thought that was one of the dumbest comments I've heard, but then I remembered, he's a lefty nut job

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 06:48

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
22 February, 06:47
uh uh uh uh uh spit it out lmao

Tremor Time @Asleep_N0M0RE
22 February, 06:47
The left and media is stoking a fire that they will be unable to keep in check...we need action. Patroits are tired of being blamed. The are also tired of waiting for action. Lets get this shit moving.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
22 February, 06:19
It was broad daylight on Jan 6. That was antifa. Not MAGA

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 03:04
This is actually funny; they "happened at night". Wonder who has what on Merrick Garland, or if he is a white hat plant.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 03:04
This is actually funny; they "happened at night". Wonder who has what on Merrick Garland, or if he is a white hat plant.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:00
Again, I ask anyone who has any inkling of anything REALLY going on.......WHAT ON EARTH IS TRUMP WAITING FOR? Choking to death!

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
22 February, 03:12
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
TRUMP is not waiting, there is nothing he can do at this point. The military is the only way and they have to wait until all legal options are exhausted. It is actually favorable that the sumpreme court shoot down the cases. The military has all the proof they need. It is all timing, hang in there!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 03:16
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Is it just me, or is there a tremendous amount of trafficking ops concluding? Those take some years to complete. POTUS was still supposed to be in the WH (which I believe prompted the language of a "stolen" election.) I saw a post, I forgot where, maybe tw**ter, that said "They took the platinum plan, but we still have the gold plan." I'm sure with the election issue it would have caused delays. Now we have a solid indicator of SCOTUS corruption. Breaking one piece was never going to fix it. Like Weinstein.