STL Anon @STLAnon
22 February, 02:58
NEW - Biden AG pick Merrick Garland says #Antifa attacks on federal courthouse may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:00
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Again, I ask anyone who has any inkling of anything REALLY going on.......WHAT ON EARTH IS TRUMP WAITING FOR? Choking to death!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Is it just me, or is there a tremendous amount of trafficking ops concluding? Those take some years to complete. POTUS was still supposed to be in the WH (which I believe prompted the language of a "stolen" election.) I saw a post, I forgot where, maybe tw**ter, that said "They took the platinum plan, but we still have the gold plan." I'm sure with the election issue it would have caused delays. Now we have a solid indicator of SCOTUS corruption. Breaking one piece was never going to fix it. Like Weinstein.
03:16 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:23
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
It's been 4+ years and we have yet to see a single PUBLIC arrest of a DC Pure Trash Swamp rat. None. We have a Congress filled with treasonous trash. Toss us a fucking bone and let's wake some people up with the arrest of a Pedo Schiff or a Shit his Depends Nadler. Someone. Anyone. But another day of nothing but "watch CPAC" and we have nothing. Zero arrests. No country. And everyone knows this. That's what makes it so shady. How can we pretend something is happening when nothing is happening?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 03:40
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I don't disagree with you...It's no secret at my house I nearly obsess over HB. There was no denying at least one of those photos was him...He also likes to photo/vid his shenanigans, so he shows history of the fact he likes to record himself, which leads me to think the one photo was not photoshopped. It is frustrating to wait. I don't understand logistically how some of the time lines work-for example, there is the thumb drive sent to SS and Colorado court by L Wood. I don't know what type of verification(s) have to be made before anything is done.

There have been some minor instances of some politicians' arrests-but I know you don't seek it, you won't find it. I've done searches on C N N website and stuff that should have been National news that they never report. I saw this AM that a former mayor in Florida was busted over this past weekend.