Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 06:45
From WhipLash

It will be over by April.
Just like Juan said
April 1.
The Last Boom Will Be Magical.

It's true Trump never said which April, same way that Q never mentioned whihc months and days of which years they meant. The same way that Trump said you might not see me for a while, was not for the moment he said it, but for now! As he mentioned He has something signed that is all ready to go on January, but we must win! I have a feeling Nesara is that which was signed and all ready to go. No wonder all Hell broke lose after that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
21 February, 07:38
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I like your direction and agree except one thing. I dont think its NESARA. I am believing it has more to do with the collapse of the corporation and the our Republic back in place. The Republic is a broader way of a type of NESARA in what we get from being released from the central bank. We won even though Biden was installed. Im believing that was part of the movie. To allow people to see what the establishment wants for our Nation and humanity in general. Im ready, I know we all are ready, hoping April is as long as we have to go in this crap. I want my life back. Just my 2 cents

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
I have another clue that GhostEzra posted on Telegram. It's a movie trailer by Eye Drop Media so you could look it up-- If you find a list of their short videos. It should be at the top of the list. It says March/April in one part, hinting at the time frame in which we'll have something come out. It's going to get exciting!
02:20 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Gods Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
22 February, 03:21
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Ill take a look. But I choose to not hold on to people claiming dates. (many have led to disappointments as I have learned over this last almost year ive been waking up),Unless Pres. Trump or Q has specifically stated one. With that said, I do happen to believe we are about to enter some interesting times here real soon. Hense March and April might just be legit.🙂