Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 02:02
It takes less than 30 seconds to snatch a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 02:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
THEY NEED TO FEEL PAIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
22 February, 06:08
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 06:58
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
AMEN

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 05:28
I SAY “ BEFORE THEY GET THERE “

Save America @Gopach
22 February, 05:07
I saw this in a vision, Except they were drowing in the fire of hell the screams and cries were horrible! I cried for them, as they could not be saved. Justice is coming!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 05:17
In response Save America to his Publication
God Bless your compassionate heart.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 05:01
God's got this!