Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It takes less than 30 seconds to snatch a child.
02:02 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
24 February, 11:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This made me sick to my stomach

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 07:34
Truth, very troubling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 02:32
I will hunt you down and go Medieval. Thats what needs to happen to known child predators. The incidence would drop greatly.

Jennie Rose @JennieRose_7
23 February, 10:02
These poor babies. I pray for my kids constantly and ALWAYS KNOW where they are. Heavenly Father, protect the children of this world and thank YOU for sending troops to rescue them. Bring the troops and the children/victims healing in Jesus name.

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
23 February, 08:23
My nightmares as soon as my first son was born. They never had a babysitter, and have never been alone since.

Jennie Rose @JennieRose_7
23 February, 10:03
In response Babygirl23 MAGA to her Publication
My kids weren't allowed to spend that night with ANYONE for years. My youngest occasionally goes to her cousin's, but that's IT.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
22 February, 07:08
God Bless those poor children and their families. When will it stop? Start executing pedophiles and don't stop.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 February, 05:10
can you please repost the video of trump on the golf course where he taps his leg & says he's not done yet ..
Thanks!

American Woman @Justice4Children
22 February, 05:07
This should be a commercial on TV.
Send it to everyone you know especially the asleep or willfully ignorant know it alls.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 05:00
Nana will be your 17!
We have to stop these evil sobs!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
22 February, 04:59

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 February, 04:15
I'm frequently telling my adult daughter to know where her kid (my 6 year old grandson) is AT ALL TIMES. We talked over the phone the other day and she remembered that, when we were walking somewhere and we had to single file it, I would have her put her hand into my back jeans pocket so I always knew she was there. I can't tell you how upset this made me to watch these children getting snatched.

Steven Trim @sabravesfan
22 February, 07:11
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
So true Jan- I watch all my grandkids, they range from 14 to 5. They can be gone in a second.

September Pro @LateSeptember
22 February, 04:14
I live on a fairly busy road 6 houses down from an elementary school. I want to replace the Trump/Pence 2020 Yard signs (as I have Trump flags w/o Pence name) and it occurred to me I should replace them with a message about the children. I would love to hear some suggestions from everyone - is there a particular awareness hashtag or message that I could put on the signs that's kid friendly yet adult call to action? Thanks for any input!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 07:59
In response September Pro to her Publication
great idea. i would maybe put stats as in 6-800k children go missing a year, 8M worldwide. it take 5 seconds for someone to grab a child. keep your children close.

when i was young, someine tried to snatch me. candy/ car showed his penis as he sat in his car and asked for directions. as i got close and was giving him directions , i saw his unzipped pants and he told me to take a piece of candy ... he was ready to open the door. i took off on my bike so fast.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 03:46
When my child was a toddler whenever we were out in public I used a "safety harness" others call a "leash". I had watched too many parents stroll along without holding their kids hands & drift further and further apart. The safety harness gave my child the freedom to walk without holding my hand yet gave me the security of keeping them close. One day 2 older women came up to tell me how they wished more parents would use the item to keep their kids safer. I tried to respond with "I agree, my child means the world to me and I want to protect them as best I can." Instead what came out of my mouth was "Well it keeps my dogs safe so it is good enough for my child." They were a bit taken a back by my comment and I didn't try to explain. I just walked away with my foot in my mouth.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 03:33
Ive even seen monkeys trying to do so

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
22 February, 03:03
Frightening.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
22 February, 02:47

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
22 February, 02:56
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
TIME to fight BACK! They need to GO! ALL of them!

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
22 February, 02:28
that is terrifying!

Here and... There @InItTogether17
22 February, 02:23
Don't ever give your back to your children always be VIGILANT😌.

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
22 February, 02:16
so scary and sad

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
22 February, 02:15
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 02:13
What is coming out about CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN will HORRIFY the world.

a most profitable bu$ine$$

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 February, 04:16
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I just wish they would GET IT OUT THERE. I'm sick of waiting.

Diana De Francesco @xladyd
22 February, 02:09
loved the last one. She kicked all their asses

September Pro @LateSeptember
22 February, 02:05
This will take longer...much longer.

22 February, 02:10
In response September Pro to her Publication
mere pedophilia is the least of it.

GOD HELP US ALL

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 02:03
THEY NEED TO FEEL PAIN

22 February, 02:11
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
[they] WILL