Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Buzz and Nasa are both frauds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Yep. My heart sank reading about the eugenics labs in Antartica. I worked at Google and I am so digusted by Silicon Valley. The blood money they made on the horrors of children. Even holding the patent on Adrenochrome! I remember chatting with Eric Schmidt about his desire to visit Chile's VLT. Little did I know what a sick Nazi he was. Bury these bastards!!!

https://ellacruz.org/2019/...
01:44 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
22 February, 05:20
AAHHHmazing amount of info in this article!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:17
EXACTLY! Bury these bastards.......TODAY! No more waiting. End this entire scam TODAY!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
22 February, 03:02
OPEN YOUR EYES. READ THIS!!