Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Buzz and Nasa are both frauds.
01:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
22 February, 05:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I remember either John Kerry or someone like him taking a "special Trip" to Antartica, when Trump was first on office, So what was he doing there?????????????

They have been hiding things and lying for so long, but the truth always rises to the surface.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 01:52
and this is fantastic! breaking up the elite monopoly on Antartica!

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:53
So much going on in Antarctica and the media has never once touched the subject.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 01:44
Yep. My heart sank reading about the eugenics labs in Antartica. I worked at Google and I am so digusted by Silicon Valley. The blood money they made on the horrors of children. Even holding the patent on Adrenochrome! I remember chatting with Eric Schmidt about his desire to visit Chile's VLT. Little did I know what a sick Nazi he was. Bury these bastards!!!

https://ellacruz.org/2019/...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 03:17
EXACTLY! Bury these bastards.......TODAY! No more waiting. End this entire scam TODAY!

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
22 February, 05:20
AAHHHmazing amount of info in this article!