Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 February, 12:20
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I stopped following GhostEzra when he said the CGI Dragon Post was real... I hope he is just sending Comms with these Posts.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:00
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
What's your point? It happened. https://youtu.be/u5hQpRbHE...

22 February, 01:12
It didn't actually fly over the stadium. It was not a hologram.

If the attendee looked at his phone/tablet/tv it showed an augmented CGI Dragon that was flying in the statium.

You could not see it with the Naked Eye.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
It was AR. Of course it didn't fly over the stadium.

22 February, 01:24
You stated that ppl were not scared of it because they were told it was a Hologram before the show.... You used the word "Hologram" implying that it was seen by the naked eye.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:36
They were well aware of the show. https://www.thefastmode.co...

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
You said Hologram... which is misinformation. Will you retract that statement?
01:39 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:52
You took an important issue like child trafficking and instead either intentionally or unintentionally took the conversation down a rabbit hole of Symantecs on a previous post. Was that your intention?

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 01:56
Really though! People baffle me! 🤦‍♀️

22 February, 02:08
Deflect all you want. You are the one who responded to me.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:50
With Google’s Cloud Anchor, which is used to enable digital information overlaid on top of the real work to be experienced by multiple users at any time, virtual Haechi can provide visitors with seamless guidance and immersive AR experiences throughout the tour. Lighting Estimation has been applied to create a sense of reality in AR by expressing hologram contents appear naturally depending on the level of lighting at the site.

22 February, 02:04
Your response to "Why aren't people running?" was "They were told it was a hologram show before hand."
https://anonup.com/thread/...

He was asking why ppl weren't running from the Hologram when they saw it in real life. Why would they run from something that was CGI'd on their phone?

You can search web articles and press "Ctrl F" to find the word "Hologram" to try and prove your point all you want. But that is not want you meant in your post.

22 February, 02:05
Here is your source btw:

https://thefintechtimes.co...