Robby Ball @perfectsliders
19 January, 03:21
BREAKING: President Trump to deliver farewell address at 4PM ET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
19 January, 03:23
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Heartbroken. Hope this is for optics πŸ˜’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 03:25
In response Little Bird to her Publication
He's handing the reigns over to the military and General Flynn for the time being. Joe Biden will NEVER be president. It HAS to be this way.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
19 January, 03:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you. I hope so. 😘🎈

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 03:35
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I hope this helps. I've been seeing scenarios like this posted for quite some time now. Even General Flynn himself stated a couple of weeks ago that all of the corruption in government will be disclosed to the public. After martial concludes, Trump will take over the country again for four more years. The election was illegal.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
Easter (Resurrection Sunday) is on April 4th this year. The Best Is Yet To Come...
04:57 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danon MAGA, click on at the bottom under it