Robby Ball @perfectsliders
19 January, 03:21
BREAKING: President Trump to deliver farewell address at 4PM ET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
19 January, 03:23
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Heartbroken. Hope this is for optics πŸ˜’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 03:25
In response Little Bird to her Publication
He's handing the reigns over to the military and General Flynn for the time being. Joe Biden will NEVER be president. It HAS to be this way.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
Thank you. I hope so. 😘🎈
03:31 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleBird203 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 03:35
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I hope this helps. I've been seeing scenarios like this posted for quite some time now. Even General Flynn himself stated a couple of weeks ago that all of the corruption in government will be disclosed to the public. After martial concludes, Trump will take over the country again for four more years. The election was illegal.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
19 January, 04:54
Exactly right and to confirm that, Trump is having a military style 'send off' at 8:00am tomorrow at Joint Base Andrews and Mike Pence will NOT be there. Exciting time to be alive. Enjoy the show Patriots.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
19 January, 04:57
Easter (Resurrection Sunday) is on April 4th this year. The Best Is Yet To Come...