Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 September, 11:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
...watching the show unfold as told...really very relaxed strangely enough. I say strangely though as the rest of the world seems drawn up in a knot. I am at peace...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 11:35
No, I’m positive - but I DO know when my chain is getting yanked. That doesn’t deter me from being positive. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
03 March, 08:15
No VK I have to say I am whistling Dixie right now. I am not saying it is going to be tomorrow or even next week, but I know it is coming. There are far too many things happening for people to keep calling us KOOKS or conspiracy theorists. I got my silver, moved money out of the stock market and I know that God is looking out for us, President Trump is looking out for us, and people like you and Frogman are looking out for us. #wwg1wga

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
03 March, 06:34
I'm positive. God wins!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
24 February, 04:33
POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!! 🇺🇸🙏

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
24 February, 03:39
I have a peace that surpasses all understanding!

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
24 February, 02:08
No Sir you are not. But the vibe isn't good had to talk a few off a ledge for the past 2 days and was asked how tone deaf I sound 🤣🤣🤣

Robbie Burke @RobIrish
24 February, 10:52
Nope! Last few days were rough on the vibes for me, but feels as if a shift towards the good has occrred.

Marie Foster @Marecf
24 February, 08:30
i am vibing!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 03:16
AIP = 26 in gematria or 8. Also, 8 is 107, superman, and Trump,🙏🙏🙏

Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 February, 03:25
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
What would attiple 8 be out of curiosity?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 February, 07:37
i did think for long time you were an insider but since you left twitter, you dont post much. people i losing faith and have lost trust in the "plan"

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
24 February, 02:09
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Stay with us brother

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
25 February, 11:18
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
There's so much good for all people about to break out! I promise, I know this deep in my bones. I have a lady I have helped recover from cancer at a long distance. Please believe there is so much we can't see that will make your heart sing. You have a purpose. There is a reason you are here. You will find new life and renewal soon. More will make sense. It will be much better. Please trust and believe this. You are here with all of us, right! You have gotten this far. The best thing to do is hang in there just a few more days/weeks... good is coming. Some never give up and will live in their cars when necessary. That friend I mentioned above is doing just that. She barely owns a thing. I believe in you. We've all got this life together. Sending prayers. We are here with you.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 February, 05:58
No Sir! I have been in a positive mood quite often! Including right now!

Some days it takes a little more effort than other days, but a joyful mood is always within our reach isn't it? ☺️

arba happihr @arba
23 February, 05:56

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
24 February, 07:13
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
its layered. if you had a program (forensic files lol) to remove the layers. i do not

Polly Wog @Polly_wog
25 February, 02:09
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
What stands out to me is the "9/10" in his profle. It's something I first saw on Twatter.
The APL or "American Pissed Level" has never been at 9 until recently, hence, America is pissed; soon to be resulting in bad guys being confronted by those very pissed Americans. I guess

< they fooked>

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 February, 04:50
working outside in sunshine helps☀️chases the sadness away for a time. living in the moment of dragging a hose, hands in the dirt, scattering seedsfor naughty squirrels

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
23 February, 04:18
It's a great day to be alive!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
23 February, 04:15
mood posiive but body not so much ugh

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
23 February, 03:42
how would you feel if suddenly everyone ignored you?

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
23 February, 03:00

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 February, 03:02
In response Gordon Hirschka to his Publication
found this little piece

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 February, 05:29
In response Gordon Hirschka to his Publication
Can somebody explain that to my husband, please?!!!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 February, 01:12
following closely you experience serendipitous synchronicities, confirmations from God which further encourage your confidence. this leaves you feeling happy & POSITIVE you will like how this greatest story ends ♥️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 February, 12:12
Nope. Targets painted. Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
23 February, 10:54
In spite of the growing and ongoing Spiritual attacks, I have faith that God will move mountains when He sees fit to. Praying like Esther for God to deliver us from evil, and trying to be patient and just wait on the Lord and His army to win the battle.That being said I am so ready to get off this rollercoaster ride! LOL

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
23 February, 10:54
Happy as a CLAM!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 February, 09:40
Feeling Great!

some one special to some @godrus
23 February, 08:39
I feel alive and more upbeat today than in awhile! DC got burned out underground last night, which is a lovely sight to see on this sunny morning! Time to Rise and Shine, Patriots, and give God His Glory!
For God and Country, we rise!
https://youtu.be/6jrkuRduw...

Dawn Harris @GAPATRIOTPARTY
23 February, 05:56
Feeling better after seeing a lot of smoke behind the Whitehouse. A massive light show at Reagan Nat'l airport. And bought silver. Looking at buying XRP at the right time. Things are looking up.

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
23 February, 05:12
🙏😇🇺🇸nope, you're not the only one, I have complete faith in God and in our President Donald J Trump...neither would leave us to fall under the evils of Satan and his DemocratCommunists....
Don't give up Patriots! We win, keep the faith!!!

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
23 February, 03:35
nope...Im in a positive mindset and super happy mood

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 05:41
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
Same here!