Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana agrees there should be a warning lable on blood tainted by this vaccine and an option to receive blood that is vaccine free!
10:13 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sharon Lee @Leeanna
22 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hope I never need to get blood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
22 February, 11:31
We are told in Acts 15:28-29 not to take blood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 05:09
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Well Nana didnt have a choice in 1981 I bled out and was not in any condition to approve or disapprove but had to have multipe pints to still be here. So my point is we dont always have the choice.

Sherry Slape @sslape
22 February, 05:32
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Actually we are told that in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Deutoronomy, the Torah. Acts verse was taken from Torah.

arba happihr @arba
22 February, 10:43
This is how good hearted people think. Concerned for others welfare. Today going to a hospital is a dangerous. Actually they have been dangerous for a long ,long time. Pray for MED BEDS and blood will not be needed. Blood isnt actually needed it's another profit maker)Thank God for miracles! President Trump, and his team will cleanse this Country of monsterous Lizards and deepstate demons. WOOHOO lets celebrate! PEOPLE are clueless to whats is to come. The best Gift ever to be recieved! FREEDOM FROM Slavery!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 February, 05:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
SLAVES KNOW MORE!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
22 February, 10:14
med beds soon. no longer need blood I would think?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 05:51
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
Idk that would be good since red cross is literally a blood sucking money machine for he cabal anyway.