Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 10:13
Nana agrees there should be a warning lable on blood tainted by this vaccine and an option to receive blood that is vaccine free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
We are told in Acts 15:28-29 not to take blood.
11:31 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifersebek in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
22 February, 05:32
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Actually we are told that in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Deutoronomy, the Torah. Acts verse was taken from Torah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 05:09
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Well Nana didnt have a choice in 1981 I bled out and was not in any condition to approve or disapprove but had to have multipe pints to still be here. So my point is we dont always have the choice.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
22 February, 05:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too. Hemmoraghed in 2006. A week after I had my son. Almost died. My blood pressure was 50/20. i received 2 pints of blood.