Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
There are definitely more newbies waking up. There's just one thing that I will not tolerate about newbies. Some of them are angry that they think that President Trump would proactively participate in trying to kill our people with vaccines. I have had so many keyboard conversations with people that think President Trump is okay with killing people. Their ignorance is astounding but their right to question is good. They ignore the fact that Trump had ordered the 1st round (and 1st round only) and had the military check it and diffuse the harmful substance. Utsava verified this and it's good enough for me. But free will is always a factor in the this world. Plenty of people have had a chance to research what's being put into our substances. The fact is that the masses are floundering and I guess we need them to get mad so they can actively want change. Thank you God for allowing them to see.

#Trump
#MAGA
#wwg1wga
09:46 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it