Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
25 February, 01:20
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Good time to find some of his videos and post them. Knowing what we know now.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
25 February, 01:16
Malcolm X was a Truthslayer and I would bet everything I own that they killed him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 05:37
"White people will be shocked when they discover that the passive little Negro they had known turns out to be a roaring lion…"
MalcomX
F a m i l i a r?

drop 729

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
22 February, 05:29
All I can say is
F O O K E D

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 February, 05:24
Im sure it will all come out! In due time, our History will be changed.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 February, 04:02

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 02:52
bingo

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
22 February, 02:10
Yep! Pretty sure he was a hit job....

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
22 February, 02:07
Perfect timing for Black History Month -
#FutureProvesPast

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
22 February, 12:33
justice in name only- that was 50+ years ago- WHAT TAKES SO LONG??
Those demonic FBI agents are elderly or dead. The TRUTH needs to be known regardless!

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
22 February, 12:17
πŸ˜…FBI tried to kill me a few times throw my case in there also

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 11:59
ben merde alors 🀭

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
22 February, 11:31
Drip Drip Drip

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
22 February, 11:31
Drip Drip Drip

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 11:19
BRAVO!!!

I can't wait to get stuck into the JFK declas!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
22 February, 10:41
Well this should be interesting. Wondering what domino effect this can make.πŸ€”

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
22 February, 10:37

North *** @Northstar
22 February, 10:24
[X]

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 09:49
Loius X involved.....who is that?? Louis Farrakhan.......he was known in the 60's as Louis X in the Nation of Islam org......

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 09:36
Any imminent public arrests for ALL to see. We have nothing.