Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 08:42
Many will require Your assistance later, please learn to reach out to others openly offering them the terms of their safe space where they draw the lines, meet them with Love, Respect, and Compassion. Please express Yourself, but remember All Will Awaken, We are First, They will need Your guidance, Your Love, Your Light, Your Truth, to show them how to Begin Their Journey and support them as they go along. I Am Awakened Spiritually and I have been asked to be a Messenger utilizing my connection to eternal truths. I could write poetry all day if I wish, or I can learn to assist others now and strengthen this sight I have been given by the grace of God, his true Grace that Does Flow physically throughout my now as always, there are Many of USs, and we can balance creativity with learning/sharing as well, but lets begin to accept, why We Are The First. I Love You All these are just my thoughts flowing to me that I am sharing openly with You all. DO it For YOU. FORGIVE LET GO HEAL. LOVE🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
You speak so beautifully and eloquently. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. I have tried to keep a "state" of being positive and sharing the Truth, but I do get my "down" days. It can be exhausting. Your writings are inspirational and uplifting. They help me "stay the course" through the difficult days. Much Love and Gratitude🙏❤️😇
02:17 PM - May 18, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 May, 02:23
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Not everyday is easy, I understand. All Will Be Ok, Sister. I Love You. I have not always been as I am, God has placed this on my heart, and HE carries me along, I Am Grateful He has placed Us all here together.
Hang in there, better days ahead. ❤️🙏 Radiate Your Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396