Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 February, 10:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
21 February, 11:18
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Even more ...the antartic treaty was just the front foir what was really going on ...think about agenda 2030 and agenda 2050
check in the treaty and find the same dates ...
its is a contract about some exchanges and obligations that the cabal has got us into ...more disclosure to come ...has a lot to do sith the SSP , ICC and some more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 February, 11:48
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
Buenos dias! Will dig. I am most fascinated by the Ark of Gabriel and its transport by Russia from Mecca to Antartica. If my guess is correct, we used God's aresenal to bomb the living daylights of Rothschild Island and the Homo Capensis compound. I literally cried tears of joy when the dots were connected. We are living the Bible! The greatest story ever told.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
Actually arc would have been Akh - light (which is what Akh means in that part of the world) from that we have Arc and Arch.
05:40 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.J. Shekhinah, click on at the bottom under it