Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 February, 10:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
Even more ...the antartic treaty was just the front foir what was really going on ...think about agenda 2030 and agenda 2050
check in the treaty and find the same dates ...
its is a contract about some exchanges and obligations that the cabal has got us into ...more disclosure to come ...has a lot to do sith the SSP , ICC and some more
11:18 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 117InTheNameOfWeThepeople in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 05:25
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
I think that Che's Motorcycle Diaries was really about mapping tunnels for the Nazis! My peeps are being used for eugenics, slave labor and transhuman experiments. Eric Schmidt once told me he wanted to visit Chile's VLT and now I know why. He grew up in Nicaragua and his dad worked for Somoza. I just can't get over the fact that I worked for these demented Nazis. But I guess God has a plan for me to give testimony. 🕊

https://exopolitics.org/us...

https://ellacruz.org/2019/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 04:55
I picked up my shovel and found some crazy nuggets. I knew Latin America was a haven for Nazis, Bariloche especially, and that the Rothschilds had a castle in Argentina. Perfectly placed near Ushuaia with close access to their island in Antartica. But tunnels exist throughout and eugenics labs exist under the ice. I've traveled extensively through the region, but never imagined the Boys from Brazil and Island of Dr. Moreau was fact. Please tell me these labs and tunnels are destroyed🙏

https://ellacruz.org/2019/...

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
22 February, 05:41
Dig on 'The Rat Line '
escape ? or ?
who won the war ?
Operation Paperclip ?
?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 February, 08:49
😮 Wow! The more you dig it just continually get deeper and dsrker. Thanks

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
21 February, 11:48
Buenos dias! Will dig. I am most fascinated by the Ark of Gabriel and its transport by Russia from Mecca to Antartica. If my guess is correct, we used God's aresenal to bomb the living daylights of Rothschild Island and the Homo Capensis compound. I literally cried tears of joy when the dots were connected. We are living the Bible! The greatest story ever told.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
22 February, 05:40
Actually arc would have been Akh - light (which is what Akh means in that part of the world) from that we have Arc and Arch.