Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 06:45
From WhipLash

It will be over by April.
Just like Juan said
April 1.
The Last Boom Will Be Magical.

It's true Trump never said which April, same way that Q never mentioned whihc months and days of which years they meant. The same way that Trump said you might not see me for a while, was not for the moment he said it, but for now! As he mentioned He has something signed that is all ready to go on January, but we must win! I have a feeling Nesara is that which was signed and all ready to go. No wonder all Hell broke lose after that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 06:53
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Another month of this scam? NO WAY. Not buying it for a single second. When nothing happens in April folks will come up with some scam date in May, then June, then we will be in 2030 and still nothing. As we sit here and do nothing, as we witness ZERO arrests, I swear to God I cannot believe I ever fell for any of this. Guy is a pedo. Everyone knows it. The evidence is clear. But we must wait......trust the plan. Calling bullshit. Hope I am wrong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
I feel you! But of everyone from just after the election cgaos, Juan hasn't wavered. Everyone from celebrities to Patriots push him to make it March. But 6 weeks ago on he's been saying April Fool's to the 4th. But thinking back to April Fool's day. HE DID SAY THAT REPEATEDLY. THAT COULD MEAN, HOAX IS OVER OR JOKE'S ON YOU. BUT GEORGE MAGAZINE DID A BIG VIDEO 2/17/21 LATE CHAT LINE. SKIP THE FIRST 8 MINUTES. ALL THAT BEGINNING OFFICIAL WH STUFF IS NEW & THE ENDING?! 😲

I KNOW FOR A FACT THE DOOMSDAY PLANE FLEW OUT OF A TAMPA AF BASE ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. PER GEORGE & SCOTTY MAR 10 RECENT VIDS, THERE'S DJT ON THE OFFICIAL PLANE. JOE & JILL WERE AT THE GAME GETTING BOOED... AF1, 2 & MARINE 1 ARE THERE TOO. DEFENSE CHANNEL REPORTED 36K TROOPS ARRIVING 3-3.

FACT JOE'S IN CULVER CITY ON SET OF #CastleRock OWNED BY AMAZON. JEFF UNEXPECTEDLY STEPS DOWN.😳 JOE'S GOT NO SS OR DECOY BIRD BEHIND HIS "PAINTED COMMERCIAL PLANE." PER MILITARY FLIGHT WATCHERS, WRONG MODEL, ETC. IT'S ON MAN!👆💥
09:52 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
21 February, 10:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
the clock tower time in his movie the making of a perfect day
is 4:21 💥💥💥💥

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 10:37
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
The 21st? God give us strength! That's 2 mos to Survive mass vax rollouts & mandates along with the FACT, confirmed China has control of our POWER GRID!

I JUST REALIZED...ALL THOSE CHINESE SHIPS HANGING OUT PARKED OFF LONG BEACH, CA WERE WAITING FOR THAT & THE WEAPONIZED WEATHER. THEY'VE BEEN HOLDING FOR 9+ DAYS NOW. LOTTA CARGO SHIPS... NOTEWORTHY CUZ MOST AUSTIN TX & STATE GROCERY STORES ARE COMPLETELY EMPTY...

CHINA'S DOING A CCPDNC 1-2 PUNCH TO PUT THE HURT ON THEM. UNREAL.😡 🙏🇺🇸🙏 #Prayers FOR #texas & #Patriots TO ENDURE THIS HARDSHIP THAT'S GONNA ESCALATE TIL THEY'RE UNDONE!