NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 10:10
C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
20 February, 10:54
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Could it really be? I have been on the edge about this whole thing. One question that i can't find an explanation to is: Why are people getting sick with with worse symptoms than the regular flu? It's been happening all around me, all through my family. Many family members got pneumonia very fast (2-3 days post first symptoms)?

My conclusion so far was that they hijacked the regular flu and modified it to be more spreadable and more dangerous?

Could it be that it was all a complete lie and that nothing at all has been happening for the past year and a half?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 February, 06:31
In response God Wins to his Publication
Their Mask , guess what the The next strain is due to them wearing double mask and mask. Science real science that is !! Thise wearing them ate givng themsleves upper respiratory infections beyond your imagination, How disgusting !!! In their cars , houses , for fear not because of a virus , ask yourslef if it is so spreadingly Contagious then why are there no bins for the mask people walk out the store ,ask yourself when people eat in restaurants,wpak in grocery stores , etc they take their mask down to eat Acceptable for yhw deadly virus I have traveled everywhere without one never got it!!

21 February, 06:39
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Yes my health on record has been compromised for many years due to their flu shot once ,they said necessary.. I became sick ,it has taken me almost 10 years to feel halfway myself again ,even though my health has been compromised. I live on State line South Carolina & North Carolina. I find it hard to believe that the virus that is so deadly with 99.8 survival rate as beind said but many ignore , those that ignore facts are the problem you submit to your tel lie visin , even with info told , shared with some agree & hear , even with Testimony of those that have been wide awake since the start

21 February, 06:41
Start usikg your own brains , if this virus was this deadly and here in the USA the maks that make these people sick wouldnt even save you (FACT) I know this for I have had to wear mask for ahoet periods in my job and sorry but that science didn't change for the fear of covid that isn't the real issue in America TRUTH AND COMMON SENSE ARE THE REAL VIRUS !!!

21 February, 06:42
Mask "

21 February, 06:50
Now I am sure some won't like what I have to say and I actually understand it isn't your fault , I get that too , however I do not wear a mask in fact I walk right by the one trying to had me one and say no thank you and keep walking , I also have not been forced in stores. My son deathly ill ( drugs ) in a hosptital and only to his room then straight off I can't breathe, lnow teuth about wearing mask. I only put it on long enough to get to his room and not one person medically says one word to me not wearing the whole day in the hospital room with many doctors in and out his room. FACTS

21 February, 06:56
Thing is the twenty docs due to his drig problem he has gave himself celulitus in his neck ,ent that has seen fake covid patients all day , being he would be so contagious , remembe rruay is what your tols by the media well I sure haven't got it , now I am sorry if you uave been todl you live ine died from covid ! I am sorry if you believed it too ,truly I am but I know people that uave been told they had covid , age 80 to 87, they all lived they they inoy thought they had covid due to a test that tood them so , in fact they told me it feot just like the flu , this is how they will your mind

21 February, 07:04
it is easy for them to keep a lie going ,when many buy the bs ,due to someone you lost that died that yes hurts , I have delat with death my whole life I am not sympathetic to it , I am however realistic , because it was their time , other casues , or even bad medical attention and governors like cuomo that play god and aren't wver going ti be close to god , that put flu patients in rest homes (compromised health )Yes these people that will these sick agenda are sicker then the virsus itself , yes these people will this fear do exist and it is best we unite , these people doing this FEAR YOU

God Wins @Nous
21 February, 08:10
Why are you telling me all this? Did i trigger you in some way?

II only spoke what I see ,based on facts ,as well as personl experience! I truly Care ,I am a child of God ,I do not fear death, I know where I am going! I also don't let anyone think for me nor do expect anyone to just listen to me that is your choice . I only spoke of what I see from a clear perspective considering I haven't sat in my house during this pandemic ,my life a little more stranger (yes) I don't live by fear of a virus lies made are obvious ,when it's my time to go God will let me know ,obviously a virus that is supposedly so deadly we would all have it by now common sense to me
09:47 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response God Wins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
21 February, 10:00
I didn't make up anything. I actually spoke truth some just don't want to hear it , anytime one puts that mask on your inhalling you own cO2, you cause your oxygen level to decrease, if you don't smoke guess what you do now!! Ever wonder why your feel like you can't breathe when wearing it ,guess what it's because you can't , then there is those that wear the same one several times ALL worse then the virus itself , so understand this , these people pushing this SICK AGENDA ,double up ,wear in your car ,are sick individuals and lying to you , I've had to wear one prior to covid ✝️🇺🇸