Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 06:45
From WhipLash

It will be over by April.
Just like Juan said
April 1.
The Last Boom Will Be Magical.

It's true Trump never said which April, same way that Q never mentioned whihc months and days of which years they meant. The same way that Trump said you might not see me for a while, was not for the moment he said it, but for now! As he mentioned He has something signed that is all ready to go on January, but we must win! I have a feeling Nesara is that which was signed and all ready to go. No wonder all Hell broke lose after that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
21 February, 06:56
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
My 47th birthday is April 5th. What a great birthday it would be if this is true. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by iamnowhere in this post can reply
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
21 February, 08:18
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
Please help me understand this. :)

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
21 February, 08:36
In response Just Me... to her Publication
October 5th 2017 > Calm Before The Storm

+ 42 Months = April 5th 2021 Easter Monday

April 5th > 45