Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 05:34
It's funny how once you are awakened, movies like Indiana Jones are seen in a whole different light. My husband was watching it and I walked into the living room, saw a man with devil horns on his head, torturing a child, woman, etc. and immediately I was TURNED OFF. It has gotten so I cannot watch a movie, the history channel, a documentry, basically ANYTHING because it's all either in your face satanism, blatant LIES, or just plain DISGUSTING. Not to mention every single commercial now is BIG PHARMA. TRULY NAUSEATING. Can't wait for this damned nightmare to end. We need to clean up EVERYTHING and burn it all in hell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
21 February, 05:36
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
commercials always insurance or big pharma repulsive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
Yup. They own all of hollywood and basically all the airwaves so it's no wonder. I can't wait until all of the filth in our movies, music, food, etc. are cleaned up and forgotten about. I want to erase all the bull shit from my memory and be able to sit with my family and listen to a song, or watch a movie with my kids and their friends, without being embarrassed or bombarded with "male enhancement" supplements, most likely the ones these old satanic bastards are using so that theyt can go and rape children! IT'S DISGUSTING!
05:44 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LauriQdUp in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 07:10
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Hi, I got on your page. I wasn't following you -- sorry! Many feel this way, so difficult. I did read on GEzra's stuff that about 2% of Congress came out alive, not many; he specifically showed pics of Denzel Washington and Mel Gibson as survivors, good guys. That was all, but who knows. I hope there were a few more! There's one thing I want to mention in a message to you...