Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
It's funny how once you are awakened, movies like Indiana Jones are seen in a whole different light. My husband was watching it and I walked into the living room, saw a man with devil horns on his head, torturing a child, woman, etc. and immediately I was TURNED OFF. It has gotten so I cannot watch a movie, the history channel, a documentry, basically ANYTHING because it's all either in your face satanism, blatant LIES, or just plain DISGUSTING. Not to mention every single commercial now is BIG PHARMA. TRULY NAUSEATING. Can't wait for this damned nightmare to end. We need to clean up EVERYTHING and burn it all in hell!
05:34 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by LauriQdUp in this post can reply
Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
21 February, 10:26
In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication
Exactly! I refuse to watch movies anymore. Ever since I woke up, I see their symbolism everywhere and that is all I see. I pick the movies apart in great detail!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
22 February, 09:44
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
It's amazing the extent that they went and just how much infiltration there has been...all in plain sight, yet hidden from those who could not see...including me until I went down that rabbit hole! Thank God I did!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
21 February, 07:43
Yup, I see this as well. My first movie realization was Hocus Pocus.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 08:50
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
It's truly off-putting and it angers me so much at how far they went with this...even so much as turning our music up to 440Hz when in fact it should have always remained at 432Hz. I mean this is how FAR THEY WENT. It's UNBELIEVABLE.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 February, 07:15
At the same time there are movies that now appear to have some sort if 'juice'.
12 monkeys, Stargate, The matrix, even some tv shows. It's a trip being inside the twilight zone!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
21 February, 06:28
Disney animated movies are hard to warch now, too...

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 08:52
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
I hate to say this but I think all Disney movies should be burned and never shown again. In fact, anything having to do with this satanic cult should be wiped off the face of the earth. I, for one, will never miss it.

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
21 February, 06:12
You sound familiar. Oh, that's right ME!!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 February, 06:04
Am on same page.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 February, 05:59
same here

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
21 February, 05:56
I was telling that to my son, I am not a big fan of movies, but I was watching something last night and I keep thinking: is this one in the satanic cult?, is this one a clone? is this one taking adrenochrome?
Didnt finish it. It felt weird.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 08:59
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
We are all truly AWAKE.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
21 February, 05:36
commercials always insurance or big pharma repulsive

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 05:44
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
Yup. They own all of hollywood and basically all the airwaves so it's no wonder. I can't wait until all of the filth in our movies, music, food, etc. are cleaned up and forgotten about. I want to erase all the bull shit from my memory and be able to sit with my family and listen to a song, or watch a movie with my kids and their friends, without being embarrassed or bombarded with "male enhancement" supplements, most likely the ones these old satanic bastards are using so that theyt can go and rape children! IT'S DISGUSTING!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
21 February, 05:36
Amen