Only people mentioned by Limlev777 in this post can reply
K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
19 January, 11:44
In response Mary Mags to her Publication
No other place I'd rather be! My wife is not happy with me this evening due to me being glued to the computer 😂. She has never understood the plan. I pray tomorrow her eyes are opened 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Mags @Limlev777
20 January, 11:50
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
ill pray for her too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
19 January, 06:04
I am! Now we know some of our teal names. Finding familiar faces...slowly.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
19 January, 05:11
Welcome to the party!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
19 January, 05:09

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 04:34
AM HERE!!!

Linda Smith @linlou55
19 January, 04:31
I am here. I am old but I am willing!

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
19 January, 04:29
HEY HEY HEY!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 04:12
Hi there, welcome! It's awesome here. 🙌🏻
Feel to reach out if you have any questions on navigation & features! Or if you need anything else! 🇺🇸💛✨

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
19 January, 05:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Yes, thank you for offering help! How do I add my photo to my profile?

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
19 January, 08:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
thanks for offering. I can't upload pics or videos. is there auto correct here? lol. thanks in advance ffor your help.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
19 January, 04:11
yup just sitting...reminds of a song

sitten on a rock in a state of shock cryin' over you
sitten in the rain feeling all the pain...

you get the idea - haven't heard it in eons.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
19 January, 04:08
Welcome to the new digital battlefield.

Linda Smith @linlou55
19 January, 09:34
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
But wouldn't it be great if we could just love here but not fight! Just sayin'🤠

Watchman17 ... @Watchman17
19 January, 03:50
here and growing