Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 01:20
House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 05:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i knew as soon as I saw her - that isn't Maxine. don't know if it's their double or ours but it's not her.
the distance between her mouth & nose is different. earlobes all wrong. even with plastic surgery you can't get rid of the deep imbedded wrinkles on her chin & neck, look at the single photo - where did her freckles go? the lips are too smooth.
@GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nick Bell @Nbell2021
21 February, 05:57
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Could you imagine having to imitate that horrible raspy voice though?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 02:50
In response Nick Bell to his Publication
they might have recordings they use to piece the words together. I'll send you a video that shows it's been done

Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it