Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Interesting choice of charactors considering. Hillary, Bush, Obama and Hank stood out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kari Slawson @kbritt
20 February, 09:43
😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
20 February, 08:11
And THAT'S why all the confessions were taped using analog

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 February, 07:00
Thoughtful young man who CARES about his tech being
used for Evil.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
20 February, 12:21
Wow 😱

The Tunneller And The Truth @TheTunneller
19 February, 06:38
TED talk is here: https://www.ted.com/talks/...

Deepfakes mean that not only photo evidence, but video evidence too, is unreliable. Anything can be faked now. So trust nothing, and question everything.

The Tunneller And The Truth @TheTunneller
19 February, 06:38
TED talk is here: https://www.ted.com/talks/...

Deepfakes mean that not only photo evidence, but video evidence too, is unreliable. Anything can be faked now. So trust nothing, and question everything.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
19 February, 06:14
Thanks!
Who're on his Board of "spotters"? If he's that ⬆️front,
isn't he pleading for HELP KEEPING
this PROMETHIUS harnessed for good?

Using "interviewing Holocaust survivors"
as his opening gambit shows CONSCIOUSNESS of present DICHOTOMIES. Moreover, his face is anxious...

B/f being booted fr. Tw. a cosmetic surgeon pointed out Kamala got a case of the "uglies" (my term) b/f DNC convention

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 05:19
interesting that he used ALL deep state actors in his presentation. he knew about Bush & even Hanks. 👀
if he was aware of the real possibility of being misused, why did he release it to begin with? that is like the inventor of the atomic bomb developing a skin care cream afterwards.
learning to spot these will be near impossible. you've shown us several already but it's still a struggle to see what you see.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
19 February, 04:15
😱 Now, if we can have a program that makes a person thinner in their photos 😂 that wouldbe awesome‼️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 February, 03:36
At the end he says they have ways of discerning FAKE models.
Its called "Reality Defender" & determines accuracy of photo / video on your browser in real time.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 February, 03:24
So basically, ANYONE with pictures of themselves on social media, could have a hologram made of them without their permission.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
19 February, 04:31
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
EXACTLY

God Wins @Nous
19 February, 11:38
Simple enough. My brother said the other day "I thought you told me Tom Hanks was dead, and i saw him in a new movie"...
People will have a hard time coming to terms with this technology

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 February, 11:35
I lost poor homes and for commercial buildings bring that oh eight crash and the Obama home Savers program did nothing to help I tried my best and ask for help but instead they took it all left me completely broke from working 6 to 7 days a week most of my life investing and building up to try to get ahead, I sacrifice so much to have them taken all the way, like so many others have. We want our properties back!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 February, 11:22
This is the Left's PREP for the videos and truth that is going to gush out about Obama.They are preparing their followers not to believe what is going to be coming out. But I'll bet the military will not share it this way.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
19 February, 11:11
Note the selection of facial "models" used

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 11:07
Up is Down
Discernment Necessary
Things may not be What you see.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
19 February, 11:00
😡Scary as hell, but then most of us here know its been going on.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Field of Light @EartherealArts
19 February, 09:12
Whoa. Even being familiar with CGI/GANS technology, I continue to be astounded by the manipulative applications that it can be used for.

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
19 February, 08:52
😊Fascinating post, Ghost. Thank you. Say, when do you sleep?

Mary Kkk @Mary
19 February, 08:42
i thought I read the white hats have technology to tell if pic/videos are real?

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
19 February, 05:59

Anaya Simea @Anaya
19 February, 04:26
😲

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 04:02
THIS IS SO DANGEROUS! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A ROGUE GROUP USES A DEEP FAKE ON A FOREIGN NATION TO DECLARE OR WARN OF AN IMMINENT NUCLEAR STRIKE?!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 04:04
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Need be some type of verification process. maybe get away from digital and go back to analog

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 04:01
Very interesting. Like to know more about the voice technologies.