Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
21 February, 11:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So why let this on his profile ? If that's BS ? I'm just asking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
21 February, 01:11
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Most of these Large accounts are BS.
"Be careful who you follow".
"Not all anons are authentic. Injected".
Just like this account, that strickly spams already pushed content. ZERO original digs. THAT is OK, but this Ezra account claims to be red-pilling ppl in the process of using nothing but borrowed digs, while allowing his unaware followers to believe he's an insider. Another fraud account.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:30
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Borrowed digs. I'll wait. I told you Pence was gone in 2020. Bidan wasn't really Biden 6 months ago. Half of Congress is already gone replaced. Yet I've borrowed. From whom I'm waiting.

21 February, 01:50
Never heard Pence was rogue & a clone before. That one's quite interesting. Fair point.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Pence was replaced by a double in 2019. The double was Sam239. Look up Samuel 23:9.
02:38 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
21 February, 02:46
I know. I was conversing with Kelli Ann on Twitter. Her, Rasin & Prophet took A LOT of flack by CJ Truth & others for saying "Mike Pounce" is a "Dead cat" / a body double, since the beginning.
It's nothing against you, it's just a lot of other large accounts on here are mega spamming my feed with old info & it's irritating. I mean MEGA spamming & I don't even follow them! Just pushing meme after meme after meme with zero words typed, not describing what's depicted. They know the more shit they post, the more likely at least 10 out of the 50 will take off & bring in new follows. I wish there was a mute button. I try hard as fuck to bring NEW content & zilch interaction. My stuff falls between the cracks of their spams. I try to discuss the ORIGIN of [Their] symbolism & the ancient / supressed science it actually represents. Wish there was more of that in this movement.