John Reese @TrumperWavin
20 February, 11:18
I feel like we're [being tested] for us to evolve, and to be prepared for the shattering truth.

It often feels exhausting, it often feels painful, and it often feels like we are losing, but we are winning.

Keep on fighting, keep on struggling, and keep on returning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 February, 02:31
In response John Reese to his Publication
also exhausted but more of family and friends that keep telling me to move on and let go ! So losing friends now thinking im losing it ! Well I will not let go and keep on holding the line πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
same here JJ. my brother inlaw told me it's over. it's over. stop talking about it. Trumps out. He has no clue what we know. I will never shut up or give up. Holding the line
Nothing can stop what is coming
God promised us. Have faith & Pray for the awakening. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
02:34 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Digital_Soldier615 in this post can reply
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 February, 02:40
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
I know and we got this ! The will find out and see why we are fighting against this deepstate shit . My son told me yesterday that i will make no differents and that hurt a lot . He has no idea how big we are right now.

So happy to have all of you here ❀️